Chemical Weapon Group: Nerve Agent
- 4 times as powerful and long lasting as the previous most powerful chemical nerve agent Sarin.
- Effects on humans are muscle spasms, shortness of breath and unconsciousness.
- Small amounts of this chemical weapon were used by Iraq against Iran in war
- Labeled as a weapon of mass destruction by the United Nations
- Liquid form at room temperature.
- First created in world war 2 by german scientists as part of their chemical weapons project.
Top 15 Chemical weapons of war
Denel ntw-20 20 mm anti materiel sniper rifle
Inner components of a handgun
Taser gun prototype modification
Rocket propelled chainsaw weapon